[Back to Home]

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Renovation: The graffiti

After completing the basic wall painting, I put down the roller and picked up the saw and hammer. I went "Ka Keng the Carpenter" for a few days and made the bedside furniture pieces. The outcome was less than stellar, but suprisingly good for someone who completed his Kemahiran Hidup four years ago. *Pat myself on the shoulder*

Tired, bored and the project proved more demanding than I initially thought, I took a break and postponed doing the graffiti. So I did the easier tasks like sticking up a few posters, rearranging the shelves and made a really simple Picasso imitation for the work area. Below is the original Picasso piece. I will not post the lame imitation I made.


Then I started with the graffiti two days ago. It needs another day to completion, and so far this is the progress. I must admit up front the ring did not turn out well, but most rings I have played with in the real world are not perfect either. Ah, what a perfect excuse...



Once the graffiti is done tomorrow *fingers crossed*, Renovation is complete.

Next up: Project Numero Uno and Project muSION (Act II).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear I posted up a comment on your last post...hmm..

Anyways...coooool job on the wall. I thought you said the color of the walls weren't right...looks good to me.

More pics of finished product please..and yes...the Picasso rip off too ;)

February 08, 2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger Kakeng said...

Ah yes... You posted a comment on the previous post, I got an email notice about it... but I think Blogger was having some server problems last week, so somehow your comment vanished.

Haha. Ok ok, I'll try to post more pics this weekend. Just started working, so a little busy.

Take care, brother~! And Happy Chap Goh Mei!

February 09, 2006 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the grafitti thingy.and oohh.kakeng.u look HAWT in the tie and all.wanna know a secret?some of ur students had 'fallen' for u.like seriously.my sister told me.

note to kakeng,
never EVER tell ur students u graduated last year.they'll be like..oohh he's still younnggg....i like.hahahaha....yeerrr...

February 09, 2006 4:41 PM  
Blogger Kakeng said...

I know, I know. Your sis must be in 2B right? Coz I saw a girl's named something something Rajah.

Even if I don't tell them my age, my boyish face will betray me. Hohoho~!

Anyway, sorry for not commenting on your blog... I'm simply clueless about what to say when it comes to topics like hymen. I don't even know how to pronounce the word correctly. Hahaha... It's not like I can say, "Hey, hymen is cool!" ;P

February 09, 2006 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hymen is pronounced, hey-men. as in the bm way of saying men. yea.or something like that.hahaha...

haha..i guess my hymen post got you tongue-tied.but u should comment la.since ur a science student.u should tell moooreee...

hahaa yala.ur BOYish face.sad sad.yea,my sister's in 2B. yup yup.

February 10, 2006 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

[Back to Home]