[Back to Home]

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Final days snapshots

I received a Christmas card from Guo Xin yesterday morning. Inside were a few photos from our final days at DPM, and I chose four to post here...

Guo Xin and I took this one after the graduation. What I really liked about this photo is that it pretty much describes our friendship -- lots of fun and laughters!

We had a lot of surprise birthday cakes last year, mostly planned by a few classmates and me. I'm not sure if they were surprised, but I was when they celebrated my birthday early. Thanks a lot to them!

We also celebrated the birthdays of those whom birthday falls during or after STPM.

And finally, some of the classmates I talk a lot to. From left: best buddy Jiron, cute fortune-teller Annie, brilliant William, silly Guo Xin, "I'm thinking of" Chok, party girl Fui Yee and lastly myself. (Notice the physics solutions on the board! I did No. 5. Haha!)


Ah... The days gone by... Now that I think of it, 2005 wasn't actually that bad.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... those are NICE photos

January 05, 2006 12:58 PM  
Blogger Kakeng said...

I like them too... the photos and the friends!

January 06, 2006 12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oohhh.. the abangs and kakaks yang always bising beside my class.. i remembered you guys sneaking like a cake or something to ur class.. was it like teacher yeo's b'day or something?? yea, i think that was it.. lol... gonna miss you guys la.. will be really different without the 6A1's kekecohan... lol.... take care...!!!

January 06, 2006 11:36 PM  
Blogger Kakeng said...

We were a noisy bunch! Hahaha! And yeah, it was Mr Yeo's birthday. He must have been very happy that day. ^_^

January 07, 2006 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

[Back to Home]