[Back to Home]

Monday, December 26, 2005

The Renovation: An update

Happy Boxing Day!

I wrote about repainting my room and workspace a while back. With my temporary job in the construction site coming to an end in another working day, The Renovation will start soon. Besides repainting the walls, I will give a facelift to my old study table and make two bedside rack-table hybrids (don't ask).

I made a digital copy of the graffiti for my bedroom last night. Inspired by a Nike water bottle, it will cover about a quarter of one wall. The wall has the same dark navy blue as the background of the below image. At the right to the graffiti will be the words "Baller's Delight".


For my workspace, I've not finalised the design of the graffiti, but here's the preliminary graphic. It is heavily influenced by a theme 2advanced Studio had a few years back. Notice the missing light grey compared to the one above. That's why it is not finalised.


Comments and suggestions are welcome. More updates coming (if I have the time, that is).

5 Comments:

Blogger Kakeng said...

Thanks for the compliment ^_^

As for the room, only one wall will be blue (which will have the graffiti), the other three will be light grey.

The graffiti itself will be just like that, tones of blue and light grey. It's a bit dull but the word "Delight" will be in orange to make it more striking.

December 27, 2005 10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool mock-ups...how big exactly is the room?

December 29, 2005 2:25 PM  
Blogger Kakeng said...

Small... 11" x 12"... and sharing with brother... The good thing about sharing is he has to help with the painting as well ;P

December 29, 2005 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

11 inches by 12 inches?! ...wait..that can't be..

December 31, 2005 5:37 PM  
Blogger Kakeng said...

Haha... Got it wrong but didn't bother to change because I thought you'd figure it out... Should be 11' x 12'.

Happy New Year brother~!

January 01, 2006 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

[Back to Home]